American Presidents Film & Literary Festival
Several community partners are organizing this exciting event. The partners include the Liberty & Learning Foundation, Hayes Presidential Library & Museums, Fremont City Schools and Birchard Public Library.
We are committed to providing a place for expanded national and international understanding of the history and current events that have and continue to shape and influence the President of the United States. Utilizing the site and community of America’s first presidential library and museum, filmmakers, film professionals and authors will inspire audiences to explore, understand, critique, and analyze the people, places, politics and power surrounding the American Presidency.
- Utilize the Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Library & Museums as a center of a national forum for the exploration of the American Presidency through film and literature.
- Utilize the mission statement and guiding principles to serve as the blue print for the American Presidents Film & Literary Festival.
- Establish and maintain a financially stable organization.
- Attract artistic and cultural opportunities to Fremont and Sandusky County through the American Presidents Film & Literary Festival.
- Engage local and regional community in support of the American Presidents Film & Literary Festival.
- Develop, maintain and encourage local, regional and national support through sponsors and volunteers.
- Acknowledge support of sponsors and volunteers.
- Establish and promote film audiences, educational panels and workshops through film and literary professions with focus on the American Presidency.
- Promote public and private school educational programming and part of the American Presidents Film & Literary Festival.
- Provide a forum for independent film makers to screen historical, biographical, innovative films exploring people, places, politics and power surrounding the American Presidency.
- Create a film festival that will make Fremont and Sandusky County as the home of the 1st Presidential Library a place for exploration of the American Presidency though film and literature.